Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3 Weeks in...

So I'm 3 weeks into the Weight Watchers program (or starting week 4 according to them), and am 6.4lbs down!  woot woot!! I got my first gold star for reaching 5lbs of weight loss... In class we talked about staying motivated over the summer and setting some personal goals to reach by Labor Day.  I would really like to get to my 20% by then.  She said not to go to crazy and set yourself up for disappointment, but I really think that is attainable.  I wish I would've taken my measurements so I could track my progress that way also.  Guess I should do that tonight.



This past weekend all the men in the family were out of town.  We had a nice girls weekend filled with snuggling, movies, hanging with friends, snuggling babies, and some swimming.  I guess I can't really call it swimming, as Alijah decided she was going to be our fitness coach.  You would've thought you were at the Biggest Loser Ranch with the way she was screaming at us.  It was really funny, and a really good work out... I think she's onto a future career!

No comments:

Post a Comment