Monday, June 11, 2012

A day early...

Well, it's not weigh in day.. but after the weekend I had, I just had to see what the scale said!
Saturday morning I had to take my dogs to get groomed, so I was up and out of the house at 7:30.  When I got home everyone was still asleep, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to head over to the track at the junior high and do some laps.  I walked 4 laps and then decided to try and run the straights on the last two laps, I thought I was going to die!  Once I walked a bit after the sprints, I felt really great.  I was only planning on doing 3 laps, but as I came up to the end I figured why not just walk one more.  I ended up walking 6 laps and running the straights twice. 
Later that afternoon my mom, Alijah, the doggies, and I spent a few hours in the pool.  It wasn't the warmest of weather, but Alijah was dying to get in there.  After swimming we lounged around a bit we decided it was time for some dinner.  Alijah is obsessed with Yogurtland, so off to Jordan Landing we headed.  She also wanted Noodles and Co for dinner.  I was a bit hesitant, since I have only had pasta once since starting WW and it was whole wheat.  I got on my trusty Fitness Pal app and looked up what was the lesser of the evils.  I ended up sharing with my mom the Penne Rosa with grilled chicken.  After that we went to Yogurtland..... that place could be the death of me!!  On the drive back home I started to get some pretty intense stomach cramping.  I kept thinking, I should've went with something less rich at Noodles. I'll spare you the gory details.. the toilet was my best friend for the next 24 hours!!  I know, TMI!!   So after 4 or 5 glasses of Ginger Ale, which is 90 calories per 8 oz I might add, I was very curious to see what I weighed.  To my surprise, I was down another 3lbs!!!  So here is hoping I can maintain that loss for tomorrows weigh in.. and give the old porcelain throne a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment