Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Slow is better than Never!

I weighed in yesterday and am down 2 more lbs!!  woot woot!!   I have currently lost 8.6lbs and am so excited!!  Now if I could just kick up my activity level, it would be really awesome! 
                                                                          source
Yesterday, in our meeting we had a different leader since Sandy is out of town.  It ended up being my moms leader from her work WW meetings, Deb.  She was great, and I think I may have liked her more than Sandy (don't tell her I said that!) 
A couple people in the meeting feel like they are really struggling and she pointed out that, "slow is better than never" and I couldn't agree more.  On my last round with WW I had lost almost 9lbs in the first week.  I think I had that idea stuck in my head that it would come off that fast this time around.  I just have to keep reminding myself that as long as the weight is coming off, I will be happy for the loss!  So here's to another week of tracking and moving more!

No comments:

Post a Comment