Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back to old habits...



  That is one of the easiest and scariest things for me.. going back to hold habits!!  I've found myself doing this over the past 3 weeks.. it's crazy how fast something can slip out of control and you just run with it.  We didn't have a weigh in last week due to the 24th festivites, so I was really dreading going yesterday to weigh in.  It wasn't too bad..... I had gained .4lbs, but then I think.. that could've been a loss you jack ass!!  I've some how managed to maintain my 11lbs lost, and I find myself looking back already and thinking how fast that went by.. and I should've been doing better, lost more... etc..etc...   I was feeling overwhelmed and letting the self loathing sink in.  I was already talking myself out of resigning up for Weight Watchers at work, when I got a comment from Heather (hi Heather!)  It really was just what I needed to hear!!  She had a great point that I had to sit and let resonate for a bit.  If I hadn't started doing this.. who knows what I could've gained by now and where I'd be.  So I'll pull up my big girl undies (I hate the word panties) and start getting back on track... focus on more fruits and veggies... whole grains and such.. and the big thing.. get my ass moving!!! 

Thanks again, Heather...

2 comments:

  1. You go Me-Shell-Lay! Love the comments and all so true. I am proud of you . . . no giving up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful....I am glad you are going to keep on keeping on. Never forget you are 'awesomesauce', and I was serious about wanting to support you in any way. My cell number is 801-699-1190, even if you want cheerleader text messages, I am there for ya!

    Just remember.... YOU ARE WORTH IT!!

    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete