Monday, October 19, 2009

Addicted to blogging.....

reading them, that is.. not posting them!
I have a huge list of bookmarked blogs that I follow on a regular basis. So after following along anonymously for so long, I figured why not give this blog thing a try. Come to find out, this isn't as easy as I thought it was. Some of the blogs I follow post quite regularly, I always get so excited when I see there is something new to read, others it takes forever and I wonder what the hold up is. Now I know why! it's hard to be creative and witty. I'll do my best in the future.

I'll leave you with a quote from my little lady. While leaving a wedding reception on Saturday night I saw her take a whiff of her armpit and asked if she stunk, she said, "I'm just embracing the stink!" So with her wise words, I'm going to embrace the stink!

No comments:

Post a Comment